GET EXCLUSIVE NEW MUSIC FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Thursday 10 September 2015

Filled Under: , , ,

SIS P: I REGRET THE TIME I WASTED WITH MY PREVIOUS MANAGEMENT


Sis P have come out clearly early this morning saying that she feel as the real queen now. Sis p said that she wasted a lot of time with her previous management and at end there was o fruits at all.
"My new management is doing almost everything to me and i feel like a star, Music is all about the package and if you think its' just the production, you better think again..."....."Many artists fails when it comes to marketing and that why you will notice most of coast artists who have talent don't go far since there management teams are not ready to spend...."...." I take this chance to thanks my new management "A MILLION RECORDS" for believing in me and i promise i won't let you down..."
We wish Sis p all the best, in the meanwhile you can download her latest track .."BONGE LA BWANA" and the same time watch her latest video by following the link below

0 comments:

Post a Comment